Sometimes the holidays don’t always go as planned. With all of the Christmas programs, light parades, holiday parties, baking and shopping packed in 25 days, it’s easy to burn the candle at both ends! Therefore, today’s…
…was created to encourage you to settle down for a long winter’s nap!
Time to see what’s in today’s “The TwELF Days of Christmas” bag…
♫ On the sixth day of Christmas, this lil’ piggy gave to you…
…a Sugarplum Garland as a free download! ♫
To create your very own Sugarplum Garland, you’ll need:
- 3 sheets of White Cardstock or Photo Paper
- Color Printer
- Hole Punch
- 2 yards of Ribbon, Twine or String
1. Download the PDF file and open within Adobe Reader.
2. Print the PDF file on white cardstock or photo paper.
3. Cut out the sugarplums with scissors.
4. Punch a hole on both sides of each sugarplum.
5. Thread your ribbon, twine or string through the punched holes.
6. Hang your garland. Ta–Da!