Grab your apron and an ice cream scoop ‘cuz it’s time for…
Okay, I love ice cream. It’s my favorite food hands down and I would eat it everyday for sure if I could justify it at all. My love of ice cream also includes ice cream sandwiches made from cookies.
The great thing about these ice cream sandwiches is that they are completely yummy! They will have everyone thinking they are gourmet, but we are going to make 10 ice cream sandwiches in less than 10 minutes for less than $10. Ready? I am H-U-N-G-R-Y just thinking about this, so let’s get started so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor.
- 1.5 Quarts Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt (Your Choice of Flavor)
- Sprinkles or Chocolate Chips (OPTIONAL)
1. Place 1 cookie face down on a plate & add one scoop of ice cream (approx. 1/2 cup)
2. Top with another cookie and scrape around the outside of the sandwich to smooth and remove excess ice cream.
3. Eat or get ready to decorate!
4. Ready – Set – SPRINKLE!
OPTIONAL: Add fun sprinkles or chocolate chips for an extra element of fun.
You can really do a million combinations with this one. Mix up cookie and ice cream flavors to really have fun. We used boring vanilla ice cream but mixed up the cookie flavors. We enjoyed Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip and Triple Chocolate. I love the idea of Triple Chocolate cookies with mint ice cream. That’s next on my list. So many options!!