Rustle up your craft supplies and load your glue guns ‘cuz it’s…
Brown Sugar Body Scrub is perfect for a fun activity, favor or a gift! It was fun for the kids and easy to do with a group. I loved this one! All of the ingredients are edible…so we might have taste tested it, too!
I purchased 1/2 pint short mason jars and worked out a recipe that was just enough for one jar. Each girl measured out the ingredients into her jar for the perfect body scrub.
- 1/2 Pint Mason Jar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Measure all ingredients into the jar.
- Mix with a spoon.
This is easy and fun for a range of ages. My 2 year old and 7 year old both loved this. Now we needed to add a little fun to our boring old mason jars! This was also simple and there a million different ways you could add your style stamp on it.
- Fun Paper
- Coordinating 1/4″ Ribbon
1. Flip the paper over and trace the inside circle of the lid insert.
2. Cut along your circle just slightly on the inside of your trace mark.
3. Place the paper over the lid insert and replace the outer ring.
4. Cut ribbon to length. It should go around the outside of the lid plus another 1/4″ overlap.
5. Place a thin bead of glue on the underside of the ribbon and secure around the lid.
We did the version below for the party by creating a simple circle design in Microsoft Word and adding text to the middle circle. Then we printed it and followed the steps above.