AMERICAN + PATRIOTIC HOLIDAYS
ST. PATRICK’S DAY
MOTHER’S DAY + FATHER’S DAY
NOTE + CARDS
DIRECTIONS + INFORMATION
Adobe Reader [free on adobe.com] is required to open our digital files.
 Download/save the PDF file to your computer or a flash drive. We suggest using a DESKTOP computer as mobile devices cause file issues.
 Open the latest version of Adobe Reader (free download from adobe.com).
 Open the downloaded/saved PDF file WITHIN Adobe Reader.
TYPE-YOUR-OWN-TEXT FEATURE (if applicable):
 Open the PDF file within the latest version of Adobe Reader (free download from adobe.com)
 Click on the text box and type in your text.
 Print or save to a flash drive if taking to a print shop.
[NOTE]: You cannot change the font, font size or font color.
DIY SUPPLIES NEEDED:
• Latest version of Adobe Reader (free download from adobe.com)
• 8.5″ x 11″ 60-80 lb. bright white cardstock or photo paper
• Color printer or take to a print shop (e.g., Office Depot, Staples, etc.)
• Scoring tool or ink-less pen and ruler
Pin and share this page on social media using #piggybankparties. Be sure to link back to our blog—it’s the neighborly thing to do!
• All copyrighted files are password protected and cannot be opened or manipulated in other programs (e.g., Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.). You may not alter the artwork in any way. Passwords are never released and not necessary for properly accessing and printing the file.
• These files are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not mass produce, share, sell or distribute the file(s) or the finished product(s) produced.
• Please don’t claim the downloads as your own or do other uncool stuff like that.